Thursday, May 15, 2008

Things I Kinda Dislike

I'm on a roll with this. Since I'm totally not in the mood right now, I figure I'll hit you guys up with a list of things that I dislike, ya know, in case you ever want to annoy me or something. wink
SPOILERS! (Click to view)

  • Vegetables makes me want to gag. Especially laswa (farmer's delight).

  • Wrinkly hands from showering or after taking a bath grosses me out. Extremely. Good thing my hands don't look like that after taking a bath.

  • I love water, but I can't swim. I'm terrified of drowning.

  • Drugs. I'll never force my beliefs on anyone because to each their own, but don't bring that shit around me.

  • I have no problem with pineapple flavoring. However, I hate the actual fruit in can, I hate foods with pineapple chunks. and I'm sure the feeling's mutual. But "fresh" pineapple is okay, and not canned. Do I make sense here? hahaha. Oh, eating a lot of oranges make me nauseous. However, I make myself eat them anyway he he he, simply because they're healthy. (Now pears: that's a different story. I love the texture in my mouth. They're darn yummy). I'm crazy, right?

  • Annoying people at work who simply drop in to snoop on me. Yeah, you're cool. Lurking is fantastic! Can I just say I love being virtually raped everyday on my page. Thanks so much for that! Sorry to rant about that, but a few people need a wake-up call.
  • when guys don't put the toilet seat down. Guys at work are sharing the toilet with the ladies because the men's toilet is broken.
  • People that try to find the worst in everyone (we're all human, believe it or not).

Worst of all...

SPOILERS! (Click to view)
Linda Blair's Exorcist image is definitely my childhood fear (and still going strong). I still get squeamish when I hear her voice on TV. And even if I look at a picture, I'm guaranteed a nightmare that night. Some people think it's fun to tease me to the point of crying. This is my biggest fear. Weird, but I still love horror movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment