Sunday, May 18, 2008

Describing Myself

Eds tagged me with this meme.

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Today, I am:

~ BORED – today is Sunday. I never liked Sunday. Hmmp.
~ BEAUTIFUL - I have been rediscovering myself on so many levels.
~ SICK – I have a flu, darnit. and I still have a hangover. I partied last night with my boyfriend. It was fun!
~ PLAYFUL
– I love being the social butterfly in me sometimes *winks*.
~ IN LOVE – with my Hecky poo... all the time. :)
~ HORNY – alright, for me..it's one of my basic needs (and i have a boyfriend..so it is). wahahaha! Unfortunately, I'm on a "red flag" alert. *sad face*

Links: Poolah, Full Time Dreamer

I'm tagging Pepe, Hectril and Imelda.

No comments:

Post a Comment