Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend at the Aquarium

My weekend was amazing and sooo much fun. We hit the Flow, had some really good friends who went out with us on Saturday for pizza and booze! Unfortunately, they didn't stay longer for the last summer party. Hecky poo and I headed to the Aquarium, we partied, we danced (you could have seen him dance he he he :p), and we got drunk. We were like glam superstars, having a good time without the Paparazzis around lol.

'Twas all fun. I think one of the best we've had in a while.

We have new pics.. but you have to be special to see them. He he he.


In other less fun news..I am very very sick today.

This flu has been hanging around since this morning...and I'm pretty sure I am on my death bed. This is all making me very bored and tired. eek. The price of partying soo hard. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment