Friday, June 20, 2008

The Wonders of Reality

I've recently had encountered quite a few unexpected and dismaying events. Almost all of them were unavoidable personal, work and financial issues. I had lunch with my boyfriend when we talked about issues with his work. He didn't really talk much about it.. but I know what's going on. I know it had to be so difficult for him to have to look me in the eyes and tell me all that, but in that moment all I could care about was him and his pain from feeling like he is letting his own self down. or letting me down. But this man has NEVER let me down, and probably never will. He was still not OK after having lunch..however, I know he'd be feeling better when the day ends.

Amidst the problem that is our everyday life, we are uncustomary sedate. Perhaps we are just kidding ourselves and in actuality we are simply detached from reality, but at any rate we are extremely grateful for our composure, especially considering our formidable circumstances.

Things will change dramatically around here as we both want to change our lifestyle. One will have to support the other and vice versa. And our dreams of becoming something more will never be put on hold.

Argh... well, such is life. It's rough, but we've been through much worse before and survived and I have complete faith that we can pull through this and become better and stronger individuals in the end.

Here's our first picture together. Dated June of 2007.

That's his yellow jerseys he he he. We are a cute couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment