Saturday, July 19, 2008

In My Mind Today

It's raining outside today, which is a welcome change from the nasty hotness that's been going on over the past few days.

It's the weekend. and this is what's in my mind today:

1. I want hair extensions. BAD. Dammit! *shakes fist*. I am really, really, really sick of my current haircut. I have been missing having long hair and being able to wear it in a ponytail and all that stuff. I just don't feel as girly anymore. If I have more money, I would most definitely plop down a few bucks to get some good extentions put in, but alas.... So I am trying to find some more affordable ways to do it instead. Hmm.

2. I'm also thinking about joining the gym again. I want to get a cheap or practically free membership to the gym he he he. I used to be in such amazing shape, so it bugs the crap out of me that I've let my body slide over this past year. I am eating great, so I know dieting isn't really an option. I just need to work out and then things will be fine. I simply don't see that happening at home anymore. I need to be able to use the machines and stuff, and to be able to swim would be great too! So yeah... I am going to see what I can find out about that today as well.

3. I want to go shopping. I need new clothes, shoes and bags. no need to expound more on that. Also, I need a manicure and a pedicure. If you're a girl, you would understand what i feel right now.

And, that's it! i'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment