Friday, July 18, 2008

Sexy or Cute?

I decided to prove myself I could look a bit sexier than cute. I love looking cute, but sometimes I want to look like a woman too. I'm 28, and there are days when I love looking 16 hahaha! I'm a bit depressed if I realized I ate bad fatty foods and I guess that's what made my body bigger, which also made my breasts bigger. Well, I have big breasts (and I love them) but I don't want them to grow bigger than what I have now hahaha. I would hate it. Now I just hope my ass would be a bit bigger and I'd feel ok about my body.

So... I'll show you this photo taken 4 months ago.

How old does my body look? Am I able to look sexy, and not just cute? Yes, this is a very self-centered blog, but I need some more self esteem. Hahaha. Don't mind the belly fat, I can eliminate them soon. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment