Friday, August 29, 2008

A Critic is Not a Critic at All

It's just a bad way to spread rumors and lies and say mean/bad things about people you don't like or are jealous of. Yeah you know who you are. And before you do PLEASE don't try... and justify yourself after reading this blog because you will only then be telling on yourself and how much of an attention-seeker you are.

Lately, my life has been busy.. over busy with work. I don't even have time to go out on a date with my boyfriend. I haven't really been able to blog about anything of importance. As you can see, I don't update my blog as often as I did before.

I heard this yesterday, a bad day to hear this - since i got no sleep and was in such cramps.
Apparently, someone has been spreading rumors that I am pregnant.
Apparently, someone has been texting my boyfriend's mom that he got me pregnant.
I AM NOT PREGNANT!

So, my boyfriend's mom texted me to confirm if it's true. So I told her that I am not and that his son and I have other priorities too, and me being pregnant is not our top priority, yet not the least either. I asked what made her asked me that.. her reply was "because someone texted me that you are." My boyfriend and I just laughed it off because it's not true. It's not a big deal.

Don't get me wrong, I am not pissed that this person (or whoever that is) seem to be getting some kind of "rise" by spreading rumors that I am pregnant. I just wish that if this chism-monger is spreading this rumor.. he/she better talk or ask me personally. I would be happy to answer all the questions.

To someone: Shame on you...hiding from a number just to fish for attention. Let me save you from your poor, pathetic imagination. I'm ultimately flattered. Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. that only means you're popular and someone has to waste their time for rumors.. and beside, so what if you're pregnant..Inggit sila?..lols.. but I know how you feel because unfortunately you are NOT!! have great day Marie

    Ester's Daily Thoughts
    Ester's Money Journal
    Ester's Recollections

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. They are treating me like a celeb again. Oh geez. lol.

    ReplyDelete