Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm F*cking Ben Affleck Video

It's a long day for me. I'm really tired. Anyway, I'd like to share this funny video.
I just found out that there is a response to Sarah Silverman's "I'm F*cking Matt Damon" video. hehehe.

I like this video better. It's like an all-star performance just like of the "We are the World hehehe. I laughed hard when they all started singing. It's very hilarious! You can see Jimmy and Ben giving each other pedicures hahaha.

The round ups for the back up singers are Don Cheadle, Robin Williams, Ashlee Simpson, Huey Lewis, Christina Applegate, Cameron Diaz, Joan Jett, Macy Gray, Benji and Joel Madden (Simple Plan), Lance Bass, and Josh Groban. Brad Pitt is also in the video - he's the delivery man who brings a cake to Jimmy and Ben. Harrison Ford is in the video too.. blowing a kiss to the both of them, lol.

"This is not man crush" - Robin Williams :D

I'm F*cking Ben Affleck


I wish I could write more. But I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment