Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reasons Why Batman is My Favorite Superhero

I am so pissed off today! i just got off from NLRC. I met up with the operations manager of the previous company I worked with before. She tried to settle things with me on behalf of my former boss. Unfortunately, the result was not good. Both ends didn't meet. i will not tell you the complete details, since the case is still ongoing. Ugh.. people!

And from that.. I'd like to compare my favorite superhero from one man. Of course you will never guess who my favorite superhero is. And so it is Batman.

This man is know is the devil, and his people had fall prey to him. Clearly, this man in real life has all the girls he likes, has money. He deals with in part by attempting to master his self only.. his own strategy on how to take control over other people's lives and change their perceptions and how they see things. This man is not often very serious..even with his life, he's not even focused. and you know what.. he always seek to have a plan in place with his illegalities to deal with whatever comes up. This man is so lucky as his roots are known to be powerful. Unfortunately, he has grown up to be a loser.

Reasons why I like Batman:
And you know what I like about Batman? He is not rich. Bruce Wayne is rich. In his real life he was a bad ass too, he didn't settle for less. A lot of super hero's were losers in their real life, not Bruce Wayne -he got all the girls, had money, and didn't take smack from no one. He may not have super powers, but he's smarter and he is a pain to catch.

I like Batman because he has embraced something that he fears as his identity in order to help him conquer that fear...it reminds me that we all have our demons and we don't always like to admit that we have them, but sometimes it's better to bring them to the forefront of our minds rather than to hide them. It helps us cope.

Plus his costume is cool. It doesn't look so gay he he he. Bats in general are cool creatures. And hands down, Batman has the best array of villains of any comic hero. Hardcore enough to kick Superman's ass!

Ok, enough said.. I'm outta here.

P.S.
The Dark Knight is a great movie. Hec and I watched it last month, that was July 28th.. i think. anyway, read his review about the movie. The Dark Knight and It's Villains.

No comments:

Post a Comment