Monday, October 06, 2008

Burning Myself Out

A little update for y'all!

I spent my weekend sleeping hahaha! Sweet. I really needed a good sleep. Because tonigh, I will be working my ass for straight 8 hours.

Let me tell you, my life has been hectic lately to say the least. With four classes:
  1. My lovelife (which is still very amazing even though my bf is miles away from me. We call and text often though).
  2. Several online jobs
  3. My real-life work
  4. Family time
I have been burning out. I will survive til March, I'm sure of it, but I am having to sacrifice some of what keeps me vividly aflame. However, having said this, it's still good to know that the stuff I am burning myself out on seems to at least be GOOD stuff. Picking and choosing one's time can be difficult. Ugh.

But for now, I gotta keep working to earn more money. I am saving up for something. And i am not gonna tell you all for now. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment