Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Busy and Productive

Work is going really well. I'm a bit tired. Stressed. Burning the candle at both ends, as they say, as always. I need to eat better, sleep more, hang out with my friends (as suggested by Hec, so that I won't get stressed out), but I don't even have time seeing my friends because I am so over busy with work and with a lot of things. I think I should really organize things. That would really, really help to be more productive.

Work is all-absorbing. My working days look like this:

3:00 pm: wake up
3:30 pm: eat (lunch. what? lunch at 3:30?)
4:00 pm: take a bath
5:00 pm: leave for work
5:20 pm: arrive for work

-- facing my computer. work. work. work.

3:30 am: off

-- pantry. chatting with friends. depending on who's around! conversation! fun! coffee!

5:30 am: on my way home

-- what happens in here depends on who is up early in the morning at home, whether it be my mother or sister, so I'd have a little chit chat with them and go to bed.

6:00 am: sleep

Hahaha. that's how my life is on weekdays. My text life with friends is even dead. I don't reply to any of them unless it is really important. I only text and or call my bf. If my bf was here, my weekdays were different. We had a busy weekdays with a twist! So how much more on the weekends.. just imagine that. :D

Oh well, I have a tough busy life... but a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment