Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dreary Days

This week is a pain in the ass. Fortunately, I have to be at work from 6:30 pm - 3:30 am, so I don't really have to dwell in the weather too much anyway. and besides, I sleep the whole day. And I am missing a few things lately, like the usual activities I am into. Plus, I terribly miss my Hecky poo!

There are a few things in my life that is rotten right now. I just don't have any TIME. I'm always busy with work.

I miss:
  • my friends
  • traveling from one place to another
  • sleeping (more)
  • to relax
  • to have more time online
  • watching TV (though I don't watch TV that much)
  • to think, write, and make art
  • the life of a party
I can't do these things too often now. I am booked up straight til at least mid-March and I can't see any rest in the near future. It makes me feel yucky inside as I am stressing very much over it (and trying not to, but I feel so bad every time I try to relax).

And now.. I feel homesick, though I am home. I just played World of Warcraft for a good stretch a few hours for the first time in ages and I just felt really guilty the whole time because I wasn't working or cleaning. :p

But really, I have very little to complain about... I've just been burning the candle from both ends. I don't even have time with my family. I don't see them often, though we live under one roof. That's because when they're up, it's either I am sleeping or still at work. and when i go home, they are all sleeping. Our time just don't meet. Even on the weekends. Argh, time management please!

Don't worry guys, I am still breathing.


Oh I just had a little chat with Lutz, and he made me laugh that noodles almost got out of my mouth from laughing so hard hahaha! You may not understand, but he was funny hehehe.
Some texts are not shown on the screenshot, and I had to airbrush some parts of the webcam image for security purposes. :)


It's 7:36 am, and I will sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment