Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Things Happen

I just got home from work. Stirring coffee and texting Hec to wake him up.. he might be late for his training. I'm afraid he could not get up early today hehehe.

It's the weekend, thank God. Today is supposed to be my day off, but I will be working (overtime) my ass tonight. I'm really burning myself out lately. These last days has been really moved for me. I have activities every day, but that doesn't mean that I don't have a great time with my family and dear friends. I am a believer that work alienates people, but I always make sure to have fun with my style.

Today, I'm also super happy because I have a lots of plans in my life, and I'm trying to do things right. In the coming days or months, I will be travelling. So I really hope that everything comes out good. I feel happy to have so many great things happening in my life at this time. it's gooooood.

So, I leave you all a lot of kisses and hugs, and wish you all the luck in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment