Monday, October 27, 2008

In Such A Good Mood

Have you ever woke up in such a good mood that everyone you see seems to notice how fantastic you look just because you feel so great inside? Does that make sense? I had one of those days today. And my Hecky poo woke me up with a text. Lovely! Today makes me feel like I gotta keep on moving. :)

I will leave you with this song:


I will start my Christmas shopping later to avoid the last minute rush during the holidays. So that in December, I will only shop for myself! :D

2 comments:

  1. How I wish good mood din ako palagi. OO nga dapat talaga maaga mag Christmas Shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... coz i hate waiting for a long queue sa line, it's like i'd be spending more time "pumila" than spend my time shopping. and i hate that.

    ReplyDelete