Saturday, October 11, 2008

No More Advices

Many of the things I am going to say mean so very little on the grand scheme of things but at this current point in time I don't really care.

I'm sick of certain individuals crying to me about their problems all the time and asking for an advice but never paying attention to a god damn thing I have to say to help them! I mean..why the hell would they come to me if they don't want my advice? and then, they would complain about not having any friends.

Ok, so this girl (insert name here) would start blabbing about all this shit that's going on in her life and then conveniently put herself on away when we start talking and giving her advices. In the first place, she was asking for an advice. well.. I don't just give advices to people if they don't ask for it. The next time she'd come up to me.. I'd give her a hiss! Or ignore her totally. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment