Monday, November 24, 2008

I love My Life

Pout! Super pout! (I don't need injections to have lips this thick :D)


It sucks when people are all talk. Hah!

I just want to let you know how wonderfully complicated life is! I love it! This entry is in response to my I Eat Up Life post yesterday. I was just telling my friends how bored I get when there is no life-changing excitement going on and suddenly POOF, the most convoluted and dramatic situation lands sweetly in my lap! But I handles it with the utmost care if I am to reap the full benefits of every intertwining aspect of it. I have found a few ways to have handled it, and all of them are deliciously enjoyable. I love my life!

On the other note: I miss my boyfriend already, I hope he is coming home for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment