Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Globe Broadband is Slow

I am so pissed off today because I could not finish the online task I'm doing for my client because of the slow internet connection. I am using Globe Broadband and the speed is not that consistent. There are days that my connection is really slow. Since Sunday, I have been experiencing the slowness of my internet connection. So I run a speedtest, and the first result was 201 kbps. It was really disapointing! I'm paying P995/month for broadband and I'm getting the speed as of dial-up?! What a rip-off!

I called Globelines customer care, and all they could tell me is that there is nothing wrong with the connection in my area, and they will just send one of their technicians to fix my internet connection. I chose not to have them visit my house since no one is home during the weekdays, so i insisted if they could just fix it while I am still on the phone. So, the representative walked me through the process of troubleshooting my connection. It got fixed alright, but I know for sure the speed won't be consistent. I'm starting to hate the service. Bah!

While I'm doing this post, I ran another speedtest, and here's the result:


Good grief!

Oh well, once my commitment with them is up, I will disconnect my service with Globe Broadband, and get PLDT myDSL...

No comments:

Post a Comment