Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Good Vibes

I challenge anyone who thinks they may be happier. Because I'm the happiest person ever right now. *happy dance* :D :D :D

So...I've been pretty full of stuffs that keeps me busy this week.... still. About the things I have been planning that are pretty well working out for me. I mean, I guess since I started working with the new company I'm with, the busy-ness and such has been in the forefront since day 1. But I will survive, fo sho! :p

So instead I'm just going to honestly wish for your good vibes. Just...keep your fingers crossed for me for good stuff in 2009. I need it. :D

I honestly am just going to keep it as vague as "good stuff" instead of listing the things that need I'm planning to do, because I am that afraid of jinxing things by listing what I wish for most. I promise that most of my wishes are completely practical, though. I'm not asking you all to send me good vibes so I can have a YSL or expensive shoes, I just want some basic stuff. I don't want to have to worry about basic needs anymore, or about whether or not I can stay where I am for much longer.

So I will just hang in here,...chin up. Because I am beautiful, young and capable of anything. I only need to stop believing all the insecure assholes and bastards that are trying to make me believe otherwise. Ha ha ha!

In return, I will send out general good vibes. Hopefully they will reach some of you. :D


P.S.
I just need to travel more. :)
[I notice I have so many smileys on this post he he he]

No comments:

Post a Comment