Thursday, February 05, 2009

10 Random Facts/Habits

Marie Vanidosa thinks that my blog is cute, and so she tagged me with this. This would be a continuation of my Honest Scrap tag. :p






The rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. Pass on this tag to ten bloggers.

Ten random facts about me.

1. Green is my favorite crayon.

2. My nickname is Princess.

3. I am an Aglipayan.

4. I never had my first communion in Assumption Iloilo. The Nun, Sister (insert name here) said that I could not take my first communion because I am not a Catholic. wow, talk about being a Catholic at that point.

5. I hate foods with pineapple chunks with it. I have no problem with pineapple flavoring. However, I just hate the actual fruit mixed with foods.

6. I bite my nails more than I cut them with nail clippers. lol. Eew?

7. I started drinking alcoholic drinks when I was 8 years old, with my dad. :p.

8. I have 13 ex-boyfriends. I only had 4 serious relationships. My ex-boyfriends were all younger than me. My latest ex was 5 years younger than me.

9. I don't do drugs.

10. I love to travel a lot.



2 comments:

  1. Tuod? as in really? Alcohol at 8? cool!
    You mean inaccept ka sa AC though you're a non Catholic? I lied about my being born a Baptist to enter a Catholic school then.
    Thanks for doing both tags....mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. My dad let me try a bottle of beer, i finished it up right away just like 20 or 30 minutes. I was trying to impress him that time, though I knew I couldn't take the taste of beer. I got tipsy and slept right away, lol. As for AC, yes I was enrolled in that school, non-Catholics were accepted actually. :D

    ReplyDelete