Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Honest Scrap - 10 Things

I just got a tag award from Bhing. And once I am tagged, I really have to do it. :p


When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

10 honest things about me:
  • My first ride in a public jeepney alone was in 1st year high school. My first ride in school got me really nervous thinking that I'd be lost. Because when I was in primary/elementary, we used to be sundo-hatid by our yaya's.
  • I am a chocolate and coffee addict. I could take 7-8 cups of coffee a day. I am now trying to minimize drinking coffee, that's why I don't bring my thermo mug with me in the office.
  • I cannot cook to save my life.
  • I love to shop for bags, shoes and jeans.
  • I am the eldest of five. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
  • I have 4 bestfriends, and they are all boys. We call ourselves the "V-5".
  • I am more than the boyish type, than girly growing up. I have a lot of guy friends, than girl friends.
  • My childhood crush is Gabby Concepcion. lol.
  • I love Japanese foods (sushi please), and Italian foods..especially pizza!
  • I hate to cry or be vulnerable in front of people. Yet I do the latter fairly often. I like to allow people to get to know me, but I hate the idea of being seen as weak.
What? Only ten? But there's more. hehehe.

I am passing this on to:
Kris, Imelda, Eds, Chelle.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the tag marie! will be posting this in a bit :)

    ReplyDelete