Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brain Freeze Type of Headache

My head is constantly aching. It's like that of a brain freeze type of headache, you know the one like you have eaten ice cream or fruit shakes and hit your head like a spinning needle. That's how my headache is like right now, and this has been going on for 3 days now. I have been taking Advil but it's not taking away my headache.

Yesterday I went to see my cousin who is a doctor, he told me it's migraine [yes I believe so] and he also suggest that I need to have my eyes checked. The last time I visited my Optometrist was in December 2008, and from that day I got myself another eyeglasses. I'm not using them anymore because it's broken now. Since I have a free medical plan, I might take a half day from work tomorrow and visit two doctors [or even three]. Hope this is nothing serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment