Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daydreaming is Free and Healthy

Today is still my day off. I'm just slacking at home. Even if I have this headache, my brain can't seem to stop on thinking about some things. Since last night I have been thinking of a lot of things while my bf and I were texting. So, today I'm still thinking of my future plans... our future plans, that is. And they're nice and happy ones. It's a good idea to spend some time thinking about what we want to do next in the near future. Like what experiences do we want to have, what places we would like to travel, or what people do we want to meet. Daydreaming about our future is free and healthy it's fun, and it's something I totally control. Stretching myself to imagine what could be will help me lay the groundwork for future goals and future adventures! Hah. It's fun thinking this way, I will continue to setting up my goals. Weeeee!

Right now, I'm watching videos online, and making fun of some pictures. My bf and I are chatting right now hehehe. Oh by the way, today is our 20th monthsary! Yay! Time flies really so fast!

Here's our not-so-new-not-so-old picture I made fun with. lol.

Cross + lomo process = illusion? hehehe. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment