Sunday, March 01, 2009

Addicted to SF

Updating is a pain in the ass. That's why it takes me days to come up with something interesting.

Tomorrow is my day off, so I need to go back to an Optometrist and get new eyeglasses. I'm really having problems with my eyes now. My right eye is seriously blurry. This is one of the reasons why I had a massive headache.

But this won't stop me from playing Special Force, an online game and I am currently addicted to it hehehe. It's not a new game anymore, in fact there is an upgraded version of this game already. But I still think it's fun. I used our cat's name - "prokoy", lol.



A kid knocked me down by 11 wins, I only had 10 wins. He had everything on to protect his life, he also used some cheats, while I didn't know any of the cheats yet. Maybe he thought he'd lose if he won't use his cheats. lol. Well, not bad for me as a beginner hehehe, 10 wins without cheats or anything to somehow protect my life, like a bullet proof vest.

And this is the highlight of my night, hahaha! I'll say something profound soon. I swear.

3 comments:

  1. MARIE,

    You don't have to stress thinking of profound things to write about; we'll take writings of your video gaming. Haha!

    Hey, why does optometrist get capitalized? What's up with that? (=- Don't burn your eyes out of your head before you get to the doctor.

    And hey, you definitely have something to write about once you return from your appointment eh? (=- Ha!

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. that's because an optometrist is one of the main subject of this post. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. Well okay. I guess that makes sense. ... I guess! (=-

    ReplyDelete