Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Positive Things Are Coming Together For Me

They say, when God closes a door, He opens a window. Well, luckicky in my case, it seems like a few windows have opened... and life is getting really good. A lot of new and exciting things in my life that has been happening really really amazing. A lot of changes and a lot to look forward to. I'm all about the goals now. I'm glad things are coming together for me. :D

I was not able to accomplish everything I have planned to do yesterday, but I will try to get them all done today.

So yesterday morning, I processed some papers for my Nominee Program. It ate my whole morning. Then after lunch, I went to the University of San Agustin to request for a copy my transcript of records. But I have to go back on the 16th to make a follow on it. It was nice to be back at my University after a long time. The last time I was there was in 2001. Some of my professors still recognize me, and they invited me to the University Day on February 12-13, 2009. I might go there with my friends. After which, I went to the nearest mall and did a little shopping for my self, I bought a couple of blouses and slip-ons. Then my team mate texted that she is on her way to the dentist. and since I have a dental plan, so i thought I'd go with her to have my teeth cleaned again. I did not want my friend to come near me and take a picture while the dentist was cleaning my teeth. lol. that would be really distracting. But she took this photo anyway:


Now I have a shiny white teeth. :p

Today is still my day off, and I have to get some things done today. Also, I might go to the DFA to renew my passport. And in the afternoon, I will pay my bills,meet my friends, and go shopping again. Whoah! It's payday!

As far as my love life goes...well, my boyfriend and I tredge on hope for more better things to come. We call each other and always talk about our future. We have plans, and we are both excited for it. Positive thinking is a powerful thing.

So right now, I will focus my attention to the things I need and want to be done.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm will i hear the ringing of the wedding bells soon, lol. I am too way ahead, i guess.

    ReplyDelete