Sunday, February 08, 2009

Who's Excited About Valentine's Day?

I am without my boyfriend until March. He might be coming home probably on my birthday. I'm pretty excited.

Anyway, majority of my friends, and even online friends are excited about Valentine's Day hehehe I am not because my bf is not in the area. lol. My single friends invited me to go out with them on Saturday - Single's Party. lol. He told me that if I go out, he would also go out. lol. Ok, so I don't want that. Besides, I have work on the 14th. I know he will still make sure that I don't go anywhere on Saturday.

Hmm... i just don't know how he would accomplish that. Maybe he's gonna break my leg or something? Hehehe.

Flaming hot kiss!


So, are you excited about Valentine's Day? What are your plans? :D

2 comments:

  1. exciting day but hmmm. dont know if il have a date yet. the last valentines day was spent drinking light beer with a single female friend at a sing along and we got a fight with a male customer who thinks we were searching for a date. now, maybe il chat and find a valentine partner for that day, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, not excited. GF left just after Christmas to live somewhere else. (It's an Army change of duty station kind of thing.) So yeah, we're over. No worries though, it wasn't super duper serious. But yeah, I'm not a big Valentine's Day person anyway.

    All the best MARIE! *squeeze*

    ReplyDelete