Saturday, February 07, 2009

Stressful Week

Work, Eat, internet, sleep. Work,eat internet, sleep. GET SICK. Work, internet,sleep, and MAYBE eat.

I am SO tired today. My work has been really really stressful for me. New policies, mean pressure. I have never been soooo stressed out like this before. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, I'm just saying that the pressure is at it's highest level. I KNEW I wasn't in my profession of choice but I think I now know the answer BECAUSE I AM A DAMN PISCES! I am always looking for fun. I don't have the coolest job in the world, but working with great and fun people is what's making my work great.

Tomorrow is my day off. I have 3 days off because we have this interim period at work, that means new working schedule for my team. Every 3 months, our work schedules change. So, starting Wednesday (February 11th), my new schedule is from 7am-4pm. Yay! I like it very much, than my previous schedule which was from 5:30am-2:30pm.

So on Monday, I will be renewing my passport, process my papers, and other important stuffs to attend to. If I can't wrap it all up by Monday, then i would do some of it on Tuesday. It would be a busy busy week for me. Whew!

Here's my week in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment