Monday, March 30, 2009

My Summer Wish 2009

Oh wow summer is nearing! I already feel like I'm near the doors of hell - scorching hot!

So.. on April 26th, my team will be spending our summer at the beach. Now, it's time to get new bikinis!

Other than that, I want to spend my summer with my BF at the beach, waking up to a lovely blue sky and a bright yellow sun, dine at tropical resto that would surely satisfy our palate (yeah we love to eat), feeling the warm summer night (grin), take a swim in waters, and sipping lemonade, rather than sitting in the office hehehe. If this would happen, I will take all the leave that I could get.

Me enjoying summer, and getting paid is one of the best things in life. lol! Oh well, that is how I want to spend my summer.. just feeling the sun on my skin - not stressing much about money.


Does my summer wishes sound familiar? :D

2 comments:

  1. i never had a summer getaway and it staying near a beach or resort is a wish come true. How i wish i have much money to spend like you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i don't have much money... it's just that if I want something, or I want to go somewhere else that requires much money, then I'd save for it. :)

    Having some fun in the sun during summer is really awesome. Hope you'd have one cool summer getaway sometime soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete