Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Liars Go To Hell

Why lie big time? SERIOUSLY. What's the point? Just don't do it! Lies fall apart, and then you get in trouble and people are mad at you. So just tell the truth the first time!

Today I just found out that my office mate just lied to me big time! She lied just to get my sympathy...because she was in trouble..and me, as her friend came to the rescue. Then I found out that she was wrong, and it was her fault. argh! I hate liars!

Well, I lie too. But not to the point that I'd get myself into trouble or to just get other people into trouble. I am not like that. I am not even kidding. I mean, sometimes I am very tactful, but I don't lie to people just to get their attention or something like that. Nor will I leave details out and allow them to get a false impression. And I HATE it when people do it to me. I expect the same level of honesty as I give, and that's 100%. I am sometimes a little too blunt for people but I know I could still get respect from people because of honesty.

This also goes out in a relationship. The two main things I demand in a relationship are honesty & respect. And that is even with casual friendships. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment