Sunday, April 05, 2009

Extremely Excited and Happy

I want to write a new entry, but really all I want to say is how ridiculously happy I am lately.

So, my BF is coming home. Only few more days until he's here. I don't know how I'm going to manage to sleep at night, I am going to be far too excited hehehe! I miss him so much, and I think the fact that in two weeks he'll be here makes the ache of missing him much more extreme and achy. :p

When I get in a bad mood at work, I always keep in mind that I have someone in my life who I adore and who adores me. And then I remember that very soon my life is going to change in a really amazing way. I get to see the person I love every day, and fall asleep with him. I couldn't ask for anything better than that. I am so, so lucky.

I love him so so much. I don't have words for how perfect for me he is and for how happy he makes me. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment