Monday, April 06, 2009

What's Keeping Our Relationship Blissful?

My friend (the gf of my BF's bestfriend) and I are texting. She is telling me how happy she is that she and her boyfriend are now back together. Actually, it was on Saturday that she told me the good news, and today we're texting again. Well, I am happy for them, somehow, they have tried to save their relationship. And hopefully things will out for the both of them. I don't really know the reason why they split up, but maybe because of their indifferences. Good to know that they're together again.

When I told my BF about the news, he said he is happy that we never experienced what they had experienced. He is right. Because whenever we disagree about something, we talk about the issue and stay focused on that issue and resolve it before the day ends. It's just the matter of attacking the issue, and not each other. And often times when we argue or when I whine, he would just always try to crack me up, even in the middle of my immature whining :p. He always makes me laugh and treats me like a princess.

The day Hec and I were officially "ON", I already had submitted myself to him. Having this kind of relationship with Hec is not a guessing game or mind reading. We always ask each other about what we want, and believe on what we want. I always keep in mind that since we have each other, we can't let petty things in the way.

So.. I think it's just honesty and respect, understanding each other, and having an open mind on things can keep a relationship happy and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment