Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Surprise Arrival

Ok, so I'm back for another update.

Last week my BF told me that he can't come home on Holy Week because the airfare is too steep, and so he will be coming home on the 18th. And I believed him. He then asked me if I could meet up with his cousin Fulton at the airport because he has something for me. So, I agreed to be meeting up his cousin today at 7 AM, since his departure is at 6 AM, and the estimated time of arrival was at 7:07 AM. But before I could leave the house, my BF texted me that they are on their way of bringing his cousin to the airport. So, I hurriedly go to the airport. I was already there 30 minutes before the arrival. I just waited at the coffee shop. I was enjoying my hot coffee and was reading the newspaper when I saw a man smiling at me at the window, and that made me glance at that man for the 2nd time. I was not able to recognize him at first, maybe because he was wearing a yellow shirt hahaha (FYI: yellow is the color I like the least). If he didn't smile at me, I was not able to recognize that HE IS MY BOYFRIEND! LOL!

I was really surprised and it got me speechless. So it was him I should be picking up at the airport and NOT his cousin. LOL! And he was just laughing at me because I couldn't say anything.. I was really speechless. Oh that man.... that's why I love him because he really loves to surprise me with a lot of things.

So... we had breakfast together, then spent a little quality time together..ya know.. did some amazing stuffs and such. obviously. Hah! :p. Then we had lunch with his Uncle and went ahead to LTO and renew driver's license. Man, it took us 5 hours just to renew a driver's license. The system/service at LTO is really slow. Boo!

Tomorrow, he's going to Carles to spend the Holy Week there with his family, while I will be working tomorrow. And it's payday. :p

I really had an amazing day with him. We're just ridiculously in love. Anyway, obviously I have been talking about "us" after all.

And that's the highlight of my day. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment