Saturday, April 11, 2009

Book Inscription Voyeur

I really love to read. So, before going home, I went to the National Bookstore and to Booksale at SM City to purchase few books for me to read during my days off and or if I'm tired of the internet. I bought just two (2) Books today - The Kreutzer Sonata, a short novel by Tolstoy. And Wind, Sand and Stars by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, which I think is beautiful to read.

I was actually looking for old books.. the ones that has personal inscriptions... you know..with handwritten passages in them. I really find it interesting. Some old books that I have read had created big imaginations in me, so I always think about who the person was and what their life was like and what was going on in their life at the time. So.. I think I'm a book inscription voyeur? :p

So I'm hoping I can finish reading them this week. I will just let you know what the books are all about once I'm done reading them. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment