Friday, March 06, 2009

R.I.P Francis M.


I'm so saddened with the news that Rapper-TV Host Francis "Kiko" Magalona (has succumbed to leukemia) passed away today at 12 noon, at the age of 44. I'm really shocked, I even cried! He's one of my favorite musicians in the local music scene and I grew up listening to his music.

He's a great influence of Patriotism. He also made every Filipino proud to be Pinoy.

Francis M. - Represent! Three Stars and a Sun!



Here's one of his songs I like - Kaleidoscope World.

"Every color and every hue
Is represented by me and you

Take a slide in the slope

Take a look in the kaleidoscope

Spinnin' round, make it twirl

In this kaleidoscope world."


His work and music is so inspirational to many. He will always be in my heart.
R.I.P Francis M.

His sites:
Happy Battle
magalona.com

6 comments:

  1. Such a big loss. I am so deeply saddened by this news. Francis M was a legend. He will remain in our hearts forever. I salute him! I pray for his eternal rest. Condolences to his family and friends. I hope they find the strength to go through this and may God help them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is truly an artist, an icon, and a legend. His musical legacy will remain in the hearts and minds of most Filipinos long after he's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaleidoscope world

    ReplyDelete
  4. pwede exchange link
    http://depedteacher.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure! Exchange links are always welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should have seen my nail polish this week. i designed it with 3stars and a sun - - -courtesy of jef - - - and as tribute to the Man from Manila. He truly is a visionary. Miss you Marie Poolah. Hope to see more of you. If you could, you can add my ym: sugar_medussa...see you online...at least.

    ReplyDelete