Monday, March 09, 2009

Summer Lovin'

I just miss my bf! We just talked last night over the phone, and were texting this morning about his homecoming. Yay!

It's almost summer! Bf and I are planning of going to the beach. But I don't think I can go back to Boracay Island again because there are shit load of stuffs lined up for next month. The last time I visited Boracay was in March 2008. That island has a lot of fun and excitement, but for sure I will miss that this summer. But it's ok, there are other beaches that we can go to. And it's going to be fun fun fun in the sun! My summer wouldn't be complete without the sun, the beach and him! Oh I love summer!

Photos from last year's (March 2008) Boracay trip.



4 comments:

  1. hmmmmm....wow! ang sexy naman. Thanks for dropping by, just sooo... busy at di ako makasingit sa PC coz all of them plays facebook's poker....grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D

    Lol. Maybe it's time for you to buy a new lappy na lang hehehe. Facebook's poker is so addicting kasi. There are a lot of games/applications at Facebook that I'm addicted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang aga niyo namang nag summer.
    Para makarami ng beaches no.
    Saan ba ang beach na iyan?

    ReplyDelete