Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Day, Bad Movie

I just wish I could pause my life right now. Everything seems to be running sooo perfectly. I just had a wonderful time with my BF today, we spent all of our time together. I don't have words for how perfect for me he is and for how happy he makes me.

It's my day off, and tomorrow is the start of my new work schedule (4:30 AM - 1:30 PM). It's our interim period, so I only have one day off for this week, instead of two. I think this is going to be a busy week for me. But I also want to give more time with my BF more than anything else.

And oh, we just watched Dragonball, and believe me.. it's a piece of crap. It's dull and depressing. Movies like this make me want to cry :p. Heh, I was a victim of my own expectations. Phhbbt!

No comments:

Post a Comment