Monday, April 27, 2009

The Things I Do To Myself

I told myself yesterday that I was going to run errands and do all kinds of important stuffs today. I was going to feel accomplished, but no, I feel even stressed. LOL! Mondays are supposed to be the busiest day of the week, right? It's works different with me, lol!

So instead, I woke up around 10 AM, and then ate brunch. I then went back to bed for an hour, then I wait for another hour for my downloads. In between that, I was busy watching YouTube videos, Plurking, and updating with the social sites I am a member of. To sum it all up, the internet has been eating up my time. I was really being lazy that I really did not mind what I have planned of doing today. No important stuffs were done. I did not run errands. And I feel grumpy thinking I have tons of things to do on my next day off. Oh the things I do to myself.

So I promised myself to stick to my plans, and not be stressed and be proud of myself for being so accomplished. Bleh! :p

P.S.
I miss my bf already. Wish he was here. Then perhaps, my day off would be really productive. Haarr!

No comments:

Post a Comment