Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Insecurities

Last night I went off to bed early. I was suddenly hit by my insecurities, though earlier I was happy, sunny and all. Don't know what has gotten into me but I sometimes feel like that. It's an unexplainable feeling. I was lying in bed when I tried to think why I feel a little bit insecure, I know it's normal to feel this way, but I still think of it anyway.

I am deeply in love with my bf, and him not being to be with me makes me crazy. It's always the thought of "I'm here, he's far away". I am only insecure of the things I see around me, which is supposed to be shared together (I see some couples holding hands and it makes me jealous, huwaah!). My guy friend would say that maybe I'm a bit insecure because he might be meeting new girls there. Honestly, I am not that worried about him meeting new girls. My bf is the kind of person who has a large number of girl friends than boy friends. I am not even worried of that. I, as the gf do not want to stop him from being around with his friends, I am not a controller.. for I know it is bad for the relationship..and for myself as well. I let him do his stuffs, because I know he is already mature enough to know what is right from wrong. I allow him to be who he is without any fear. I truly trust him, and I have all my trust in our relationship, no matter how hard other people try to break it.

So, last night..we peacefully talk about our insecurities. I don't know what else is his, but what he told me last night was more than enough to make me feel better about myself.

And hopefully, we'll see each other in June. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment