Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Attention Seeker

It's always nice when we get our loved ones attention, right? It makes us more important. It seems timing is everything. Now, I sit here chatting to my man with his plainly teases (Malate thingy) who is delighted at my silly replies. LOL. I did not act silly just to get his attention, it's the whole conversation. That is just normal because I'm the gf, and he's the bf. As a matter of fact I would go as far as to say I am an attention seeker when it comes to my bf only. I'm not afraid to admit it. BUT I am not that selfish to ask/get his 100% attention all the time, for I know he has a lot of priorities. And I have been receiving enough of his attention ever since, I just don't want to lose his attention Bleh. I really really love this man.

I don't seek attention from other people just because I want to be noticed.. I am not like that. It is just his attention always seems to make me happy, to giddy with delight. *banana dance*

Praise be to the fact that there are a number of these "loved ones" in our lifetimes.

The bottom line: You can have all the attention and flattery in the world but it still won't compare to satisfaction, and this can only come from winning the attention of the one you desire attention from the most. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment