Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Fast Forward

Do you also wish you can push the time forward? Or maybe have this universal remote control in an Adam Sandler's movie Click.

If I could, I would push/click 3 years forward just to see where I would be.

I think of myself residing outside the Philippines, maybe with a 2 year old boy (I want to have a son as my first born) running around the house. Newly married to my Hecky Pooh and living in our own house. big is not necessary. Or maybe in a high rise building that overlooks the city and the lake. Wherever we will be, as long as we are together, then we will be happy. Until we get old.

Our lives will end up being, I know we will always be together. And we will always have each other, which is more comforting than the feelings of being home again because we will be each others home. Creating it wherever we go. This is one of my hopes and dreams, and I'm sure I can achieve it in 2 years time. 3 years seems so far away but time flies fast as you get older.

For now, I gotta face the present. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment