Monday, June 08, 2009

Evaporated

My friend Elstin chatted with me through YM and commented that my profile picture is kind of "emote", which is not. the picture was candidly taken last January, Dinagyang 2009.



Then he sent me a file... I thought he was sending me one of his works, but an old yet a sweet track from Ben Folds Five - Evaporated. He thought my picture is perfect for the song. Eh? I don't think so. Silly. I just want to share the song, I am having a hard time uploading the song to imeem, don't know what seems to be the problem. Anyhow, I have uploaded it somewhere else. So, here it is:



Since I don't have the time to download some songs, he is sending me tracks from the 90s alternative rock bands. Currently, Toad The Wet Sprocket. Aahhh nostalgia, reminds me of NU 107. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment