Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Officially Enrolled

Went back to school earlier to wrap up the enrolment process. Again, I had to spend the whole day for the enrolment. The enrolment process was really slow, and confusing. Long lines at the admin office for payments, subject encoding, and finalizing the course. I only had coffee for breakfast, and water for lunch. I did not have the time to eat lunch, because I was worried I will be falling in line at the very end. But whallah, I had one bright idea, I did not fall in line but directly went to the payments section, paid the fee, and I'm done just in 5 minutes. I'm not telling how I did that. LOL. Then I hurriedly went to the encoding section, and after a few minutes, I got my registration form.

Finally, I am enrolled!

When I went home, the only solid food I ate was a banana, and I'm good with it. I'll just eat something better for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment