Thursday, July 16, 2009

Forward-thinking and Constructive Thoughts

It has been pouring hard rain today. It stopped while I'm writing this.

So today in school, we had no proper lecture in most of my subjects. My professors just gave us pointers to study on. Prelim exams will be next week, that's Monday and Tuesday. And I have not paid my prelim fee yet. But tomorrow I will so I can get my admission slip.

When I got home, I immediately went to my room and checked my notes to see if I have assignments for tomorrow. Good thing I don't have one. Then I lay on my bed and let my mind wander. Again, I started to remember the steps I have set in to reach my goals. I just need to focus more on that to make sure I reach them.

Then I got up and I caught a glimpse of myself all of a sudden in the mirror and saw this look on my face. At first, I immediately said to myself "Hello ego," and suddenly I realized this was all wrong. That look that I saw on my face, it was so different. I then smiled. I realized that in those moments, I was open. I manifest. The world was guiding me. I will not let my ego to reign me in and deceive me into being fearful of things. I will explore. I will move. I shall rise. I am allowing my mind to continue this state of realization.

Now, I am facing the computer again. I chatted with BF just a while back, which makes me happy a bunny. And while in the middle of chit chatting, I just received an email for 2 payouts! Definitely a positive state to be in. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment