Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Books To Read

I have been reading a lot of books lately, especially when I couldn't sleep. Well, if you really know me, you'd know I love vampires - the novels and movies.

So, books that I'm currently reading are about vampires. I'm into the whole Stephenie Meyer fascination on Twilight, and her other series. Just like everybody when a new book comes out and it's like for kids or teens, I also get intrigued. I also get my copy.



I enjoyed reading Twilight a lot (I don't like the movie much), though I am not yet done reading the New Moon. So, on Saturday.. two books will be arriving from my sister. Her friend is coming home from Canada, and she got me Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Sweet!














Well, the movie New Moon is coming out November 20, 2009. That is something I'm looking forward to watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment