Friday, October 23, 2009

Fashion Passion

I love looking at girls and women who are much into fashion. That is why I also buy some clothes, bags, shoes and accessories that are trendy and popular. As long as I have enough money, I buy them right away. Some of my things are mostly from my sister and cousins. I don't have enough money to purchase designer clothing and stuff.. so I'm always very glad realized to be receiving stuffs from them. Anyway, I am hooked (again) with Looklet, and start making new looks since yesterday. I couldn't login to my old account, I don't know why.. I have so many stuffs on that old account that I really love.. Oh well.. I created a new account and made these:


Check out the items in this look

Check out the items in this look

Check out the items in this look

I wish they have more items for great mix and match experience. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment