Thursday, October 01, 2009

Web Directories

As a blogger, I also really want to get my website visible to people on the internet. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the best things to do this.

Since I started with my first blog, I felt like it was getting less visitors on the internet. I always wanted it noticeable to web surfers, so to be able to do this, I thought it is best to submit my blog to a web directory. I think this is a great way to optimize my blog to gain more visitors and profit as well. So, until now, I still continue submitting my blogs to a free web directory that can be found online. I manually do it to let my website gain popularity.

DMOZ and Yahoo directory is actually an SEO friendly web directories and can be navigated easily and submit all my blogs. Whenever you do the search, it will give you results with its subject based listings like health, entertainment, sports and more. So if you have not submitted your blog or website to web directories, you can do it now and make your site known to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment