Monday, November 16, 2009

Gold Investment

One of the favorite things of many people is gold, having a gold or gold coins has always been a good investment even if they are expensive. There are a lot of people who collect these gold as their hobby and investment. The value of gold could reach it's highest as years go by. However, gold collectors won't stop collecting them even if the value would go high. Some would still even buy gold coins or something that has gold in it to add up to their collection.

I am not really a fan of gold, though I have a few.. like gold jewelries. But I'm seriously thinking that maybe I should start investing gold since it's value is increasing year after year. So maybe, collecting gold should add up to my unique collections like bags, shoes, clothes, and gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment