Thursday, January 14, 2010

Skiing or Snowboarding?

I'm a person who likes to do things in extreme, I would really love to go snowboarding. I know that it is a bit harder for starters, but I believe that if I am eager to learn, I can be better with snowboarding. So with this, I might need a good instructor to somehow do well with snowboarding. I must only reach a certain comfort level to become a good snowboarder. I really want to do this, like most snowboarders do.. to jump, do the curves with the board, and more. It's just exciting.

I would like to ski, because it is easier to learn and it would give me a chance to improve on something. Since I'm a beginner, skiing is easier for me. I just I want to spend ski holidays with my boyfriend sometime soon. It would surely be fun for both of us to snowplow our way down the hill without hurting ourselves much and without any trouble. Skiing or snowboarding.. the most important thing is to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment