Sunday, July 11, 2010

Manila Ocean Park June 2010

Here is my almost one month overdue post. Few days back I blogged about going to the Manila Ocean Park with my boyfriend and gay friend. Hec and I have planned of visiting Ocean Park few months ago since I'll be visiting him in his place, also, I tagged along Raymund with us since it has been a long time we haven't seen each other. Hec said there's nothing much to see at the Manila Ocean Park, well, I must agree. but it's the experience I was up to. Anyway, when Hec said that, he acted otherwise.. he seemed very excited and interested to be at the oceanarium. He pointed this and that for me to see.. haha well.. nothing much to see, huh?

So I will just show you the photos, and I'm sorry they are a bit blurry. I just don't know how to use my camera properly, plus I don't have an eye for composition hehehe. Oh, the first few photos are at the NAIA and KFC, LOL.

Manila Ocean Park (June 6, 2010)

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment