Monday, November 22, 2010

The Walking Dead (TV Show)

I woke up early today to do the laundry and clean my room so that I can watch my favorite show - The Walking Dead. It is based upon the comic book series of the same name. The Walking Dead comic book is written by Robert Kirkman, and I could say that he has a brilliant mind in creating the book.

I only started reading the comic book after the third episode. I just hate waiting in between episodes so i couldn't help myself but skim through the pages of the comic book I downloaded on the internet. I am so glad there is Demonoid, it is magic! So, i got hooked to reading as much as I got hooked to watching the TV show. Spoiler? not much, since it would still be different when the characters are made to life on the TV show.

I am currently waiting for the the Season 1, Episode 4 which is Vatos. It will be available for download maybe two hours after it is shown on AMC. I just can't wait! It is definitely the best show in a long time.

Here's the new episode I'm waiting for:


No comments:

Post a Comment