Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Acer Extensa 4420 - Fighting Its Last Breath

I dropped my Acer Extensa 4420 laptop on Friday last week (don't ask why). When I attempted to turn it on, the power and battery lights would lit up for like a few seconds and then nothing happened. The screen remains black... it just didn't boot. Dead. as in flat line. It did turn on once but shuts off within a few minutes. From there, I knew it was busted. I crammed a little since I have all my files there.. and what's worse is that, our desktop pc was busted as well. I then informed my client that I won't be able to work for the meantime until i get a new laptop. So to make the long story short, I purchased a new notebook yesterday... a cheap one that could make me work with my tasks.

And today while I was cleaning my desk, my old laptop got my attention and I've decided to turn it on, and whallah! it comes back to life. In fact, I am blogging with it right now. Well, maybe what my laptop needed was a few days of rest to diagnose itself. Hopefully, this thing will continue to work 'til its last breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment